I admit that I like rules.
Without some rules you see, it’s really just chaos out there.
1) If the content of your campaign or sales presentation is poo, it does not matter how many ways you distribute it or how many impressions of your poo you give; it is still poo.
2) It’s more important to first understand and act aggressively upon what your customer thinks about you than what you think about your customer.
3) All the new ways to communicate with customers and prospects are by definition now, marketing and sales tools. Everyone in each group should learn to use them well.
4) Sales is an extension of Marketing. Sales is an extension of Marketing. Sales is an extension of Marketing. And Sales is an extension of Marketing.
5) Knowledge and Service is more of what many of us are selling and marketing today. They both therefore are as much a product as any traditional tangible product and need all the planning, support and care any widget ever did.
6) The only reason Marketing and Sales exist is because your customers are not jazzed enough about your products that they’ll go out and sell them for you. Aim for that. When that happens, Nirvana is achieved and no rules need apply.
Till next time,
Grow The Business.
One thought on “6 Rules Of Marketing & Sales”