- You have a new dry cleaning store that also provides a unique pick up service? Big Whoop.
- You have a new service that writes blog posts for your business so you don’t have to? Big Whoop.
- You have loan acquisition product for my bank that is cheaper than my current partner? Big Whoop.
- You have all in one online and offline marketing product suite? Big Whoop.
- You have an online fraud prevention product that is tablet friendly? Big Whoop.
- Big Whoop cuz’ I wash and iron my own dress shirts.
- Big Whoop cuz’ I don’t blog on my business website.
- Big Whoop cuz’ the pain of switching to you blinds me just thinking about it.
- Big Whoop cuz’ I don’t care what you have my business is small.
- Big Whoop cuz’ I am very careful.
We spend a lot of time focused on why clients and prospects should choose us. So much time. So much time it is often sickening.
We need to spend more time on why clients and prospects should even choose at all.
Big Whoop is what you never hear your client say but what they often think. Let’s be honest, most businesses and consumers are getting it done today, somehow or some way.
Your job is to get them to think change, to want to change, to inspire or scare them into change. Get them to think differently. Get them off the status quo.
Status quo is ten times the enemy your competitor ever will be. Go focus on that.
Till next time,
Grow The Business.