Apple IOS 5.0 came with a new App called Reminders. It’s pretty cool. It didn’t come pre-populated though with any real helpful reminders about work so I thought I would do that in case you’ve forgotten.
- Discovering needs is dead. Creating needs is alive and well. Big difference folks; a huge difference. One assumes your prospect is a helpless victim of their environment, the other presumes they are definitively in charge of where they intend to go.
- Have you ever heard such a hue and cry for information and knowledge before? Consumers and businesses yearn to understand social media, global marketing, internet marketing, economics, new languages, tablet and smart phone technologies and more. Teach people too. Teach people and you’ll corner that market and never go hungry.
- It’s not like it used to be anymore. Before you ever hear from that prospect or customer they’ve been to your website and done lots of digging already (but they won’t tell you that). When they finally get to you- you best deliver something other and better than a screen shot rehash.
- You can choose not to have a credible or professional web presence for yourself online but that would be unwise. Trust is at an all time low. People, prospects, customers, partners and employers all want to see what your brand is and what you represent before they invest in you for real.
- You can have too many contacts, too many followers, too many fans, too many friends. There’s a point where your influence like it or not, looks like it’s for sale or it’s too easily given away; either way – trust deteriorates, hits the tipping point and it becomes a zero sum game.
- Be Invaluable. Differentiate. Simplify. Hard to go wrong if you do those three things. Just a reminder is all.
Till next time,
Grow The Business.
Internal Blog: http://blogs.deluxe.com/Mark/
External Blog: https://growthebusiness.wordpress.com/
Twitter at: http://twitter.com/GrowTheBusiness