Stop yourself just for a moment. Breathe. And Think.
Listen to yourself or look at what you are writing. Is it really what it should be?
Sharpen your Sales Messaging.
It’s odd sometimes how much energy we spend pulling all the levers that we do to improve sales but often don’t take enough time to look hard or re-look at the very first lever – the most critical lever: Sales Messaging.
If your sales messaging is poo then it doesn’t matter how often or in how many ways you say it or distribute that sales message – it’s still poo.
- It’s not “We have a special right now..”, it’s “This special we have right now is flying out the door..”
- It’s not “We can help you get Online..”, it’s “We can help you get more good leads …”
- It’s not “There’s a price break at 2,000….”, it’s “Hold on, let me save you some money here…”
- It’s not “I’m calling to see what your supply of..”, it’s “I’m calling to take something off your to do list..”
- It’s not “We’ve updated the product to include…”, it’s “Most people are flocking to the updated product because….”
- It’s not “We have a some brand new Holiday cards and gifts this year…”, it’s “ Let’s help you stand out from your competitors this year..”
- It’s not “We can customize this for you and add those things you want..”, it’s “Let’s make your life easier for you…”
You get it.
But be honest with yourself. Are you doing it?
Till next time,
Grow The Business.