“If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it really make a sound?”
I get the riddle, I really do. But I honestly don’t care much about the darned tree and if it makes even so much as a peep.
I do have some things in that forest I do care about though. You should too.
- If you completely rebrand yourself but there is no one there to notice, does it really make a difference? Think hard about inviting more people into the forest.
- If you spend hours learning about a product but no customer ever asks you a question about it, will you ever sell anything? Grab some stump and tell somebody what you know in an interesting way.
- If you spend time to get smarter or stronger but never feel a bit stretched or sore, will you ever be either smarter or stronger? Lift some heavier deadwood.
- If you want to live in the best tree in the forest but never have a plan to find it, will you ever be so lucky to stumble upon it? Get a knife and carve out a plan.
- If you post a blog in the forest and there is no one there to read it, does it really matter? Write something so interesting that people care to hike in once in a while.
Till next time,
Grow The Business.