It’s Friday and it has been a very busy week. Time for something fun.
Funny things happen when you’re really busy. It’s true. So here’s to this week’s funny moments (mine anyway), for they are precious levity in the crazy busy times. Maybe a bit of levity for you too.
- I so badly butchered the word “glorious” sending an email on my IPhone, that it autocorrected and sent as “halitosis” as in “Your daughter’s wedding must have been a halitosis day!” The guy is only a valued partner of my company is all.
- On Monday, there was a project kick – off meeting in the morning and then seriously, the first project meeting for that same project, was 5 hours later.
- “Did Snowball go potty recently?” I asked my wife Tuesday night as I walked downstairs toward the back door. Our dog’s name is Bumpus. I don’t have, never had, and never will have an animal named Snowball or beach ball or butter ball. And just look at him, makes no sense.
- I watched “Bridezillas” by accident. I don’t think I realized what was happening as I stared at theTV. I’m feeling better now, thank you. Though some things, once you see them, you cannot unsee them.
- On a conference call with about 11 people Wednesday, a beep came on and the meeting owner actually said “ I think someone else just joined the call, if you need to tell us who you are you can, but we are gonna just keep going….’
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran for dinner Wednesday night. Yes, it was awesome.
- In less than 2 hours Thursday my team created a 3 minute quality training video for hundreds of employees from concept, to design, to development, to production and delivery all with imagery, animation, voice over, and video because…..that’s what was needed. (Nothing funny here (except the timeline!) – (Shout out to simply the best L&D team in the history of the world!)
That’s my week (so far). I think it would be awesome if you share some of your signs of a busy week – that would be fun today.
Till next time,
Grow The Business.